Realme tries to roll out security updates to its device faster than other OEMs. Just a few days ago, the Realme X7 got the update. And now, Realme has started to roll out a new update for Realme X2 Pro devices. This update is now being rolled out only for users in China & it brings the September security patch along with few enhancements and system optimizations to improve user experience.
The full changelog of this update for Realme X2 Pro is given below.
Realme X2 Pro Update Changelog:
- Added Soloop instant recording app
- Added Huantai Mall App
- Fix the problem that the fingerprint pattern is displayed in the application interface in a low probability when the face unlock enters the encrypted application.
- Fix the problem that the network stuck causes a very low probability of restart.
- Fixed the problem of the pop-up message and jump error of the WeChat clone.
- Optimize the system response speed when turning on and off the power-saving mode
- Fix the problem of abnormal display of battery icon in the status bar when switching to super power-saving mode
- Fix the problem that the brightness of the phone cannot be reduced in a low probability after the power saving mode is turned on
- Fix the issue of crashing when renaming files with low probability
- Fix the problem that there is no prompt language when swiping up and exiting in horizontal screen games
Updated Android security patch (09/2020)
Note: After the phone is updated, the installed apps must be optimized and adapted in the background. Albums and phone files also need to be intelligently organized and scanned again. In order to avoid any problems in the future, these optimizations will take some additional power consumption in the background, kindly be patient and the device will be recovered automatically in 2-3 days.
As this is a staged rollout, the update might take a few days to reach your device. If you haven’t received this update yet, it is advised to be patient and wait for this update.
We are constantly tracking news related to Android OS Updates & will update you with more information whenever it arrives, so stay tuned! Follow our website to get technology updates as soon as we publish them.
Source:- Realme Community