The Chinese OEM Realme launched Realme X2 back in September 2019. The smartphone is a budget centric device and offers maximum specs to price ratio. It is housed by an SD 730G processor coupled with 6/8 GB of RAM.
Well, Realme X2 has now started to get the December security patch update. There are a number of other improvements and bugs fixes in this latest update with Version: RMX1992EX_11_A.17. You can check out all the details and changelog below.
Changelog: Realme X2 December security patch update.
● Android security patch: December, 2019
● Optimized the voice call quality of the third-party application
● Optimized Nightscape quality of front camera
● Updated font change supporting in Theme Store
Notification Center and Status Bar
● Added dark mode fast switch toggles in notification center
● Added personal hotspot data consumption display
● Optimized standby power consumption in partial scenarios
Known issue fixed
● Fixed the issue of low sound when connected to AirPods2 headset
● Fixed the problem that the background of the WhatsApp application dialog is not clear in dark mode
● Fixed the issue of camera overexposure in some scenes
In order to ensure the stability of this OTA, it will have a staged rollout. The OTA will be randomly pushed out to a limited number of users today and will have a broader rollout in a few days after making sure there are no critical bugs. If no critical bugs are found, the full roll out will be completed in the upcoming days.
However, you can manually download the update from the link given below.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.