Realme Q was launched in China back in September 2019. Actually it is the rebranded version of the Global Realme 5 Pro. Under the hood, Realme Q is equipped with a 6.3-inch display and is housed by a Snapdragon 712 processor coupled with a 4/6/8 GB of RAM and 128/256 GB of internal storage.
In the camera department, the smartphone is equipped with quad rear cameras with a 48 MP primary sensor, 8 MP secondary sensor, and two 2 Megapixel camera. On the front, for selfies, the smartphone is housed with a single 16 MP camera. Well, the phone can take some amazing shots but can’t match the quality of flagship smartphones. To enhance the quality of photos you can install the Google camera apk on your Realme Q.
We have provided the Gcam apk download link for Realme Q below with some steps to install it properly on the device. But before we start let’s have a quick look at the specifications of the phone.
|Processor||Qualcomm SDM712 Snapdragon 712 (10 nm)|
|Internal Storage||64/128 GB|
|Front Camera||16 MP, f/2.0, 25mm (wide), 1/3″, 1.0µm|
|Rear Camera||48 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF
8 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm
2 MP, f/2.4, 1/5.0″, 1.75µm (dedicated macro camera)
2 MP, f/2.4, 1/5.0″, 1.75µm, depth sensor
|Software||Android 9.0 (Pie); ColorOS 6|
How to install Google Camera (Gcam) on Realme Q :
STEP 1 –
- First of all, you need to download the working Google Camera APK. You can download the APK using the link given below.
Here, we are using the Gcam patch of Google Pixel 3.
VERSION: Google Camera 6.3.017.253834016 (arm64-v8a) (nodpi) (Android 9.0+).DOWNLOAD NOW [VERSION 1][VERSION 2]
NOTE: We will update the best available Gcam APK. So, make sure to recheck the post.
STEP 2 –
- After downloading the APK, install it like any other third-party app.
STEP 3 –
- After installing, Open the Google Camera app.
STEP 4 –
- Follow the step given below when you open the app for the first time. These steps will make sure that your app is working correctly.
- Click on More Option
- Open Camera Settings
- Open BSG MOD settings.
- Input Model
- Change -Interface Style – Pixel 2
- Configurations- PIXEL2018 ZSLR HDR+
- Go back – Enable Google Photos
- Disable Zoom (Preferably)
- Enable HDR+ Enhanced in Portrait Mode
- Open Saturation
- Highlight Saturation -1.8
- Shadow Saturation – 2.4 (For REAR camera)
- Restart the app again.
So, that’s all about the Google camera apk for Realme Q. If you have any problem regarding the gcam apk then do let us know in the comments section below.