Realme launched the Realme 5 Pro a few months back in India. The smartphone runs on Android 9 Pie based on ColorOS 6, which is an older version as both Android 10 and ColorOS 7 are already out in the market. The smartphone will receive the Android 10 update in January as per the Android 10 update roadmap of realme devices.
Cut to now, Realme 5 Pro has just received the December security patch with version RMX1971EX_11_A.15. check out the details of the update below.
In order to ensure the stability of this OTA, it will have a staged rollout. The OTA will be randomly pushed out to a limited number of users today and will have a broader rollout in a few days after making sure there are no critical bugs. If no critical bugs are found, the full roll out will be completed in the upcoming days.
Changelog: Realme 5 Pro December security patch
● Android security patch: December, 2019
● Added click the blank area to back to the launcher on recent task interface
● Clone Apps support more third-party applications（Twitter、Freecharge、Zomato、Swiggy、Snapchat）
● Added flash on call feature
Notification Center and Status Bar
● Added fast switch toggles of dark mode in notification center
● Updated font change supporting in Theme Store
● Updated Nightscape algorithm of front camera, fixed the probabilistic black spot issue
Known issue fixed
● Fixed the issue of low probability of crashing when long press on desktop icon to clear storage usage
● Fixed a low probability of phone manager crashing when the screen is automatically landscaped
● Fixed the issue that English is selected in the time zone interface in Hindi
Have you received the Realme 5 Pro December security patch update? Do let us know in the comments section below.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.