Realmelaunched the Realme 3 Pro back in June last year. Initially, the smartphone was launched with Android 9 Pie based on ColorOS 6. Back in January 2020, Realme 3 Pro received the Realme UI Update based on Android 10. Last month the smartphone received the March security patch update with other optimizations like gaming, animations, and battery.
Now, the smartphone is getting the April 2020 security patchset along with several optimizations and other bug fixes. The smartphone is also getting a new feature called DocValut ID in India. Check out the changelog below.
UI Version: RMX1851EX_11.C.05
● Android security patch: April, 2020
● Added DocVault ID feature(India)
Known issue fixed
● Optimized audio quality for third-party apps
● Added arrow to the right of the list of recent location information requests in dark mode
● Fixed the issue that the prompt tone appears every time when the client plays music
● Fixed the issue that the alarm is automatically turned off after being cleared by the background task
Note: OTA updates are rolled out in batches. So, you might get the update anytime soon if you haven’t received it yet. Well in case you want to manually install the update then you can find the download link below:
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.