Tactical shooter games have taken the world by storm. From mobile devices to computers, there is no platform where you can’t enjoy a good tactical shooter game. We at Digistatement love First Person Shooters. In this article, we will look at Random Crashing & Crash On Startup problem in Rainbox Six Siege and how you can go about fixing it yourself. Let’s dive right in:
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege
As far as First Person Shooters go, Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege is as good as it gets. The game incorporates the special forces deployed by countries all across the world. Be it the British SAS, the German GSG-9, the Russian Spetsnaz, and several others, you will find them here. Each type of operator has their own nationalities, their unique weapons, and unique gadgets.
The round begins where teams choose spawn positions on the map. Once they’ve selected a spawn position, it’s time for recon. Players use drones to scout the area and formulate a plan, while the defending team gets to stop their attempts of gaining information. After a minute, the battle commences. Beware of your surroundings! Players can only respawn after the end of the round.
Random Crashing & Crash On Startup
Be it racing games, or shooting games, errors are something every gamer can agree upon. Agree upon the fact that these errors are a nuisance and dampen the gaming experience. Are you dealing with the error mentioned above? Here are some steps to follow so you can fill the error yourself:
- Open your computer’s Documents folder
- In the folder, look for the My Games folder
- In the folder, navigate to your game, which is Rainbow Six Siege
- In the game folder, open the settings file in the Text format.
- Change your FPS to above your PC’s refresh rate, but under the Max FPS.
- Verify the Integrity of your Game files.
- Let the game bypass your Firewall
- Update your GPU drivers
- Update your OS
- Open the Task Manager to check if there are any undesirable tasks running.
- If you find any such processes, End them.