Does Rainbow Six Extraction support Cross-save and Crossplay across all platforms? You are going to get an answer for it in this article. Rainbow Six: Extraction is an upcoming tactical shoot game developed by Ubisoft Montreal and published by Ubisoft. Get ready to team up against Archaeans, this game will be offering co-op multiplayer gameplay. This game will be available to play on Windows, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Luna, Stadia, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X and Series S. So, the question arises that whether players might be able to practice cross-save or crossplay while playing Rainbow Six Extraction? Here is what you need to know about crossplay in Rainbow Six Extraction.
Does it support Cross-save & Crossplay?
When a game is releasing on such a big scale and for almost every popular gaming platform, it becomes a mere responsibility of the developers to add the features of Crossplay and Cross-save in the game. Rainbow Six Extraction stands good in this case. Yes, this is true. Rainbow Six Extraction is going to support cross-play and cross-save across all the available platforms. Having features like crossplay and cross-save is always a boon to the game audience and game makers.
More points about Rainbow Six Extraction:
- Rainbow Six Extraction is going to release on 16th September 2021.
- At most, only 3 players can play together in multiplayer mode.
- To install this game on your PC, you will have to use the Ubisoft Store.
- If you already own Rainbow Six Seige and you purchase Rainbow Six Extraction, the entire roster of 18+ operators will be unlocked for you in Rainbow Six Siege along with a United Front cosmetic Bundle for both games
- The full name of the game is Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Extraction
- To pre-order this game, head here
- To watch its cinematic trailer, head here
For the latest gaming news and articles, head here
If you found this article helpful, share it with your friends.