With a next-gen console like PS5, the multiplayer gaming experience surely gets to another level. But how can you join a friend’s gaming party? Or how can you send a game invite to your friend/friends? Read this article to find out how you can send a game invite or join a game party.
Inviting Players Using PS5 Inbuilt Invite
- Tap on the PS button and go to Game Base
- In the Game Base, you would be able to see Parties.
- Select a Party of your choice and you will get the option of Invite to Game
- Here, you will be able to see the games which are compatible with the PS5 inbuilt Invite System.
- Therefore, with compatible games like Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, you can also choose a specific Multiplayer activity mode.
- Select a game of your choice, and this would take you directly to the game.
- As the game opens up, press the PS button to open the game and now select a Party of your choice again. Click on Invite to Game. With this, an Invite would be sent.
- The inbuilt option also allows you to select a particular member of the party. With this, you can invite individuals separately and not the entire party. Click on Invite to Game and the invite would be sent.
Inviting Players Without The Inbuilt Invite System
When you access a game, that does not support the PS5 inbuilt Invite System, you can head to the multiplayer page. Therefore, you can click on the Triangle button to open the Social/Friends list. From this game list, you can select the person of your choice and invite them.
Another way of inviting is from the Game Base. This time, select the Friends option. Therefore, you will get to see your friends and the games they are playing currently. From here, you can click on the game and check if the game is joinable. Ensure that the game you are planning to join is downloaded into your system. With this, you would therefore be able to see if a game is joinable. If yes, then you can join your friend’s party.
Hope this article was able to guide you on sending game invites and joining a friend’s game. You can also check out our other articles on PlayStation by heading here.