Do you also wonder how you can reset your PlayStation 5 controller? If yes, then read the full article to know more about resetting the PS5 controller.
The ninth-generation video game console, PlayStation 5 was released in 2020. This is a home video game console developed and published by Sony Interactive Entertainment. This product is a successor of PlayStation 4 and is developed to deliver high-quality gameplay for best-performing games. It shares the stage of ninth-generation video game consoles with its competitor, Xbox Gaming X|S. Coming back to the topic, in this article, we are going to discuss how you can reset the PS5 controller. So, here is everything you need to know about it.
Reset PS5 Controller
Resetting the PS5 controller helps players to fix the connection and other unusual issues that occur due to it. The process of resetting the PS5 controller is very easy. So, follow the below-mentioned steps to do so.
- Firstly, you will be required to have a thin pin, a toothpick, or a safety pin. Along with it, make sure to keep a USB to C type data cable to connect your PS5 Controller to the PS5 console.
- Now, at the backside of the PS5 controller, you will the branding of SONY. On the right side of that branding, you will see a tiny hole.
- Here, put the toothpick or a thin pin whatever you are using in that tiny hole. Press it and hold for 4-5 seconds. By this step, your controller will turn off.
- Now, connect your controller to the PS5 console through the USB to C-type data cable.
- After connecting it, press the PlayStation button on the controller to finish the process.
- Your PS5 controller is now completely reset.
So, this was all about resetting the PS5 controller. If you found this article helpful, share it with someone who would found it helpful.