The PlayStation 5 is a very successful gaming console that has tons of users. Although the console is decently stable, there are still issues that some players face when using the console. Likewise, issues that are quite common among users are the black screen as well as no video signal issue. This article is therefore regarding the steps on how to fix PS5 Black Screen & No Video Signal Issue.
Going to the main topic of this article, you can find out all the information you need regarding the steps on how to fix the PlayStation 5 black screen and no video signal issue by reading below.
PS5 Black Screen & No Video Signal Issue: How to fix it –
- First and foremost, the black screen, as well as the no video signal issue, maybe due to your HDMI cable. Therefore, you have to make sure that your HDMI cable is working properly. You can look for any damages to the cable that may cause the issues.
- Next up, you have to check your HDMI port. Likewise, the issues may be a result of your HDMI port not working properly. Therefore, you have to make sure the HDMI port is working properly to allow a video signal to pass through.
- After making sure your HDMI cable, as well as your HDMI port, are working properly, you can now press and hold the power on button on your PlayStation 5 for about 5 to 10 seconds. You have to wait for the sound of the second beep from the console. This boots you into the Safe Mode of your PlayStation 5.
- You have to now connect your PlayStation 5 controller using the USB cable and press the PS button on the controller.
- In the Safe Mode of your PlayStation 5, you can now find different options. You have to select Rebuild Database to see if it resolves the issues or not.
- You can also go back to the Safe Mode and select the Restore Default Settings option.
- In case the default settings fail to fix the issues, you can go to the Safe Mode and select the Change Video Output option. You can then select the Change Video Resolution option and select either the Automatic or HDCP 1.4 only option.
- Finally, you can simply go back to the main menu of the Safe Mode and select the Restart PlayStation 5 option.
This was an article regarding all the information on how to fix the PlayStation 5 Black Screen & No Video Signal Issue. You can always keep up-to-date with Digistatement for the latest game news as well as guides.