Gaming consoles have changed the way of playing. From a classic gaming setup that was only meant to play Sega games, we have gained the true essence of gaming at high graphics and mind-blowing gameplay. Gamers nowadays prefer gaming consoles, rather than the same old pc setup. Even if you have a very high-end system, you can’t match the look and feel of playing on a PS4 or Xbox series. The build quality and architecture of a controller are much smoother than a vintage mouse. There are endless numbers of profits while playing on a gaming console and the list just goes on. Today we are going to talk about a very common PS4 Error Code An error has occurred.
This error code is very common and has multiple fixes. Here are some of those. If the error is occurring while you are trying to open an application, then the 1st fix is for you. In case the error is occurring while opening any other thing, then move on to the next solution.
- Navigate to the settings.
- Go to Storage, and click on the system storage.
- Click on saved data. A list of applications will open up.
- Click on the application that was showing the error.
- If the data is corrupted then you will have to delete and reinstall it.
- If the above solution is not working then, turn off your PS4.
- Wait till the white light fades away. And once it is gone, press and hold the power button.
- After two beeps, your console will launch in safe mode. Release the power button and plug back your controller using the USB cable.
- Use the D-pad to scroll down and click on rebuild database.
- It will take some time to rebuild.
These are some of the most common fixes to solve this error. You can follow these steps to resolve your error. If you have any doubt, watch the YouTube video by Qieri. He has covered all the steps vividly.