Hello, Pokémon Fans today we have brought the solution to a problem many Pokemon Unite players were raising about not being able to chat with friends.
About the Game:-
Pokemon Unite is a free-to-play, multiplayer online battle arena video game that introduces a new kind of Pokemon battle – one that requires teamwork and strategy.
Developed by Timi Studio Group and published by The Pokémon Company for Android and iOS. Nintendo created the version for Nintendo Switch. Mobile Version is releasing soon.
How to Fix the Issue:-
On the official support forum, the Pokemon support told that one has to play with the other player at least 5 times before they can be categorized as Freind in the game, and then they can start chatting with each other.
– Additional Information:-
Some additional points on why you can’t use the services given on the official page.
- The Player hasn’t reached a particular level in the game.
- You have not agreed to the terms and conditions applicable to the feature.
- There has been a violation of our terms and conditions or community guidelines.
- Other fellow players have reported you for Bad behavior.
- The feature may not be available for certain ages.
- The player you are trying to interact with has no access to the feature.
- You have not linked the account to a Pokémon Trainer Club account or a Nintendo Account.
- Players under the age of 16 cannot use the voice and text (free text) chat features.
Since the release of the game, it has been accepted quite positively by the Nintendo community.
We can expect the Craze to just go more surreal as the fanbase of the Pokemon franchise is one of the biggest on the planet.
If you want to read articles about more Pokemon Games Click Here.