Do you also wonder to play Pokemon Go by just sitting at your home and not wandering around different places? If yes, then this article is for you. Read the full article to know how to add Joystick in Pokemon Go without rooting your android devices.
Pokemon Go is an augmented reality mobile game that syncs the location of the real world with the game world. The location of the real world is synced with the help of GPS in your mobile devices. Pokemon Go is designed to be played while visiting different places around the map. But, players are lazy. So, a new method was discovered to play Pokemon Go by just sitting at home. This process of playing Pokemon Go while sitting at your home and going to a different location by fooling the game is known as Spoofing. The players who practice Spoofing are known as Spoofers.
So, if you are a spoofer who plays on a rooted android device or if you are wondering to become a spoofer, then keep reading as we are going to discuss how to add a joystick in Pokemon Go without rooting your android devices.
Pokemon Go: How to add joystick without Rooting
Follow these simple steps to add a joystick in Pokemon Go on your android devices without rooting.
- Open Pokemon Go Application.
- Go to Game Settings and make sure that your account is linked with Facebook.
- After Linking, Delete the Pokemon Go Application from your Android Device.
- Now, search PG Sharp on your browser and open their official website.
- Download the latest version available for Android Devices and install it.
- Now, submit your age above 18 (to be on a safer side) and log in through your Facebook account.
- After Logging in, you will see that there is a joystick present on your screen. Now, you can wander anywhere by just sitting at your home.
If you did it for the first time then, you are now a spoofer.
Best Pokemon Go Locations & coordinates to catch Rare Pokemon in 2021
Top 25 Shadow Pokemon to Power up in Pokemon Go for 2021
Fix the Pokemon Go Login Problem in 2021 by this method.