Pokemon Go has received a new update today. The latest update to the game bears the version number 0.171.0. The new patch has brought a myriad of changes to the game including the addition of Today View feature.
A new loading screen has also arrived with the new update. A new option to play Go Battle League has been added until you win a match ( If you lose everything in your set ). Niantic has also shared official patch notes for the update. You can check the release notes down below.
Pokemon Go 0.171.0 patch notes
- The option to use a Premium Battle Pass to access premium rewards in Go Battle League is no longer available when the feature is turned off for server maintenance or if the user has already completed the maximum number of daily sets
- A new page, “Today View,” will help Trainers keep track of information relevant to them on a daily basis
- Apple Sign-In is now available as a login method for Trainers on iOS 13 devices
- A new loading screen has been added
- Fixed an issue that caused the red dot notification to appear on the “Battle” button even though the GO Battle League walking requirement was not fully met.
- Fixed an issue that caused Battle invitations sent through the Battle Code to drop if the recipient did not stay on the Battle page until the invitation was received
- Fixed an issue in which clicking “Claim Rewards” for a completed Battle set on the following day would result in one fewer allowed Battle set.
- Fixed an issue that caused the spotlights behind Friends’ avatars in the same Raid to disappear
- Fixed an issue that caused some previously caught Pokémon to not show as registered in the Pokédex
- Fixed an issue that disabled the “X” button when sending a gift, preventing Trainers from skipping the gift-sending animation
- Mitigated some performance issues when scrolling through the Friends list