If you are facing issues in the game regarding sound as well as your mic, you can find all the information to fix these issues in this article. Phasmophobia is a very popular as well as a successful horror game. Likewise, the game has had a lot of players since its release. Although the game is currently only available on PC, it has a large player base. As a result, the game has a very good community as well as developer support. Well, it has come to our notice that many players in Phasmophobia are facing issues while using their mic in the game as it fails to function properly. So, read on to know more about Phasmophobia Audio & mic not working: How to fix it.
Audio is an essential part required to enjoy Phasmophobia to the fullest. This is mainly because the game requires players to hear noises during a hunt as well as communicate with friends. Consequently, the game can become a very difficult experience without proper sound.
Phasmophobia Audio and mic not working: How to fix it
1) First and foremost, Launch the game and confirm the sound issues in the game.
2) Next up, you have to go to your Taskbar, to the bottom right corner of the screen. Here, you have to right-click on the Speaker icon.
3) After right-clicking on the Speaker icon, you have to now choose the “Open Sound Settings” option.
4) Going to the Sound Settings window gives you settings for both Inputs as well as Output settings. In this window, you have to click on the “Sound Control Panel” on the right side of the screen.
5) In the Sound Control Panel window, click on the Recording tab. Now, you have to select your preferred Microphone. Right-click on Microphone to bring up Properties.
6) Now, click on Advanced and go to the Exclusive Mode. You have to then uncheck the option under the Exclusive Mode that says “Allow applications to take exclusive control of this device “. Click Apply and then, OK.
7) Then, click on the Playback tab. Here, you can select Speakers and right-click on it to bring up Properties. Similarly, you have to click on Advanced as well as uncheck the same option under the Exclusive Mode.
8) Finally, you have fixed the sound as well as the mic issue in the game.
This was regarding a guide on how you can fix the Phasmophobia Audio and mic not working issue. You can also check out another article on the game here.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.