Overwatch, a team-based multiplayer shooting game where each team is assigned with six players, with each player selecting from a roster of more than 30 playable players known as “Heroes”. It has become so popular among the gamers these days, that the company is developing a new sequel, Overwatch 2.
Today, Blizzard has released a new PTR update for the game. However, the below patch notes only include changes currently available for testing on the PTR. While many of these changes may also be available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in a future patch, the PTR is PC-only and only reflects changes coming specifically to that platform.
Overwatch March 27 PTR update Patch Notes – Echo bug fixes
- Fixed a bug where D.Va’s aim pitch would reset when leaving her Mech
- Fixed a bug where a Duplicated Supercharger would not grant damage boost after Duplicate has ended but before the Supercharger has been removed
- Fixed a bug where Echo did not properly track deaths or count for eliminations
- Fixed a bug where a spectator’s camera may become detached from Echo when clone ends
- Fixed a bug where Echo’s Sticky Bombs would sometimes not play their explosion effect
- Fixed a bug where Duplicated heroes would not properly reflect some custom game settings
- Fixed a bug where dying to environmental damage while using Duplicate would cause kill cam to not play
- Fixed a bug where dying to environmental damage while using Duplicate would cause incorrect ultimate credit for the enemy responsible
- Fixed a bug where duplicate ending on a moving platform could cause Echo to be sent flying
- Fixed a bug where first-person Sticky Bomb effects would not disappear if the bombs detached (ie from using Moira’s Fade)
- Fixed a bug where, in some cases, Echo’s Duplicate ability wasn’t respecting hero specific custom key bindings
- Fixed a bug where cloning a Junkrat who is controlling Rip Tire would cause Echo to lose ultimate
- Fixed a bug where the Pulse Bomb’s “Stuck” message would sometimes appear on the wrong target