Many Overwatch 2 players on PS5 & Xbox Series X/S are always looking for ways to unlock 120 FPS in the game. This can be an effective way to improve your game’s overall performance. However, some players may be unaware of the ways to do so. This article is therefore regarding the steps on how to unlock 120 FPS on PS5 & Xbox Series X/S in Overwatch 2.
Overwatch 2: How to unlock 120 FPS on PS5 & Xbox Series X/S –
For PS5 –
Here are the required steps on how to unlock 120 FPS on PS5 –
1) First and foremost, you have to launch the game and go to the game’s main menu.
2) Next up, you have to go to the game’s Settings. In Settings, you have to go to Video.
3) Then, you have to go to Preferred Mode under Display. After clicking on it, you have to select the FRAMERATE mode option. You have to select this mode instead of RESOLUTION or BALANCED mode.
4) Now, you have to go to your PS5 system settings and go to Screen and Video. Then, you have to go to Video Output and keep the 120 Hz Output option to Automatic. You can also go to your Saved Data and Game/App Settings and make sure you have the Resolution Mode enabled in the Game Presets tab.
5) Finally, you also have to make sure you have a 120 Hz monitor.
For Xbox Series X/S –
Here are the required steps on how to unlock 120 FPS on Xbox consoles –
1) First and foremost, you have to go to the game’s main menu.
2) Next up, you have to go to the game’s Settings and go to Video. In the Video Settings, you have to go to the Preferred Mode under Display.
3) Then, you have to select the FRAMERATE option as the preferred mode. After making changes in the game’s settings, you have to go to make changes in the console’s settings.
4) Now, you have to press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select Profile & System. After doing so, you have to go to Settings > General > TV & Display options. Here, you have to select 120 Hz as the refresh rate.
5) Finally, you have to make sure the monitor you use supports 120 Hz.
This was an article regarding the steps on how to unlock 120 FPS in the game on PS5 & Xbox Series X/S. You can always keep up-to-date with Digistatement for the latest game news as well as guides.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.