If you are looking for information regarding the steps on how to turn off screen shake in Overwatch 2, you have come to the right place. Screen shake is an option that is available in many games. Likewise, this option is also available in Overwatch 2. However, some players may not be aware of the steps to turn it off. This article is therefore regarding the steps on how to turn this setting off in Overwatch 2.
Why would you want to turn off the screen shake in Overwatch 2?
Screen shake in a fast-paced game like Overwatch 2 can be a major detriment. Likewise, it can result in motion sickness and also affect the gameplay experience. Additionally, motion blur, as well as screen shake, are simply personal preferences. Some players may not mind these settings. However, it may be a major problem for players who want to play the game without any visual disturbances. Going to the main topic of this article, you can find out all the latest information you need regarding the steps on how to turn off the screen shake in the game by reading below.
How to Turn Off Screen Shake in Overwatch 2?
Here are the required steps on how to turn off the screen shake in the game –
1) First and foremost, you have to launch the game and go to the game’s home screen.
2) Next up, you have to go to the game’s main menu. You can do this by pressing the ESC key on a keyboard. Likewise, you can find all the options in the game in the main menu.
3) Then, you have to go to Options in the main menu. In the game’s Options, you have to go to the Accessibility section. In the Accessibility section, you have to go to General and go to the Camera Shake option. You have to set this Camera Shake option to Reduced.
4) You have to go to the HUD Shake option and set this setting to OFF.
5) Finally, you can now turn off the screen shake in the game.
This was an article regarding the steps on how to turn off the screen shake in Overwatch 2. You can always keep up-to-date with Digistatement for the latest game news as well as guides.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.