If you are looking for information regarding the steps on how to turn off the Trigger Effect & Vibrations on the PS5 Controller in Overwatch 2, you have come to the right place. The PS5 controller has brand-new vibration motors as well as DualSense technology that can be very intense. However, many players may want to turn off these features. This article is therefore regarding Overwatch 2: How to Turn off Trigger Effect & Vibrations on PS5 Controller.
Why do players want to turn off trigger effects and vibrations on their controllers?
The vibrations as well as the trigger effect on a controller are mainly designed to improve the immersion of players. However, they can also be distracting as well as annoying for some players. Likewise, players may find that playing the game without any distractions and using the controller normally is their preference. The good news for players is that these are features in the game that players can turn off. Going to the main topic of this article, you can find out all the latest information you need regarding the steps on how to turn off trigger effects as well as vibrations in the game by reading below.
Overwatch 2: How to Turn off Trigger Effect & Vibrations on PS5 Controller
Here are the steps on how to turn off the trigger effect and vibrations –
1) First and foremost, you have to launch the game and go to the game’s main menu.
2) Next, you have to go to Settings in the Main Menu.
3) Then, you have to select Controls in Settings. After going to the Controls option in Settings, you have to go to General.
4) In the General controls settings, you have to go to Advanced. You can now find a number of options that you can adjust under Advanced.
5) Now, you have to turn off the VIBRATION option. Likewise, you have to turn off the ENABLE DUALSENSE TRIGGER FEEDBACK option.
This was an article regarding the steps on how to Turn off Trigger Effect as well as Vibrations on PS5 Controller in the game. You can always keep up-to-date with Digistatement for the latest game news as well as guides.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.