The FOV or Field of View is a very important feature in many games. Likewise, this is also a feature of Overwatch 2. Players may be looking to make adjustments to this feature to improve their gameplay experience. This article is therefore regarding the steps on how to change FOV in the game.
Why is it important to adjust or change your FOV in the game?
The FOV or the Field of View is the extent of the game’s world that you can observe in a first-person perspective. Likewise, it can have a major impact on the experience of the game. It can also impact your gameplay. You can get a better view of all the information around your surroundings with a wider field of view. Although a wider field of view may be preferable for some players, a much more narrow as well as focused field of view can be less distracting. Therefore, it is a good idea to make adjustments to the Field of View according to your own personal preference. However, it is also important to note that you cannot adjust the FOV while playing Overwatch on Playstation, Xbox, or Nintendo switch. It is only possible on a PC. Going to the main topic of this article, you can find out all the latest information you need regarding the steps on how to make changes to your FOV in the game by reading below.
How to Change FOV in Overwatch 2?
Here are the required steps on how to change the FOV in the game –
1) First and foremost, you have to launch the game and go to the game’s home screen.
2) Next up, you have to press the ESC key to get to the game’s Main Menu.
3) Then, you have to go to Settings. In the game’s settings, you have to go to Video.
4) Now, you have to go to the Field Of View option in the Video settings. Likewise, you can see an adjustment bar next to the Field of View option. You can then adjust the Field of View according to your preference. The field of view ranges from 80 to 103. You can manually adjust it to your preference.
5) Finally, you can now change the FOV in the game.
This was an article regarding the steps on how to change the FOV in Overwatch 2. You can always keep up-to-date with Digistatement for the latest game news as well as guides.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.