OnePlus is one of the leading smartphone sellers around the world. One Plus phones offer premium features at a decent price & are often called as a flagship killer. OnePlus launched OnePlus 6T in October 2018, and it features a 6.41 inches Optic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution 1080 x 2340 pixels. It has a screen density of 402 PPI & is equipped with Gorilla Glass 6.
OnePlus 6T comes with Android 9.0 out of the box and is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Octa-core processor. The phone comes with Adreno 630 GPU & can run any game smoothly. OnePlus 6T features dual rear camera setup – 16 MP & 20 MP with Dual LED flash functionality. It sports 16 MP selfie camera for trendy selfies which has the capacity to record 1080p videos at 30 fps.
Well, last month both the smartphone got the Oxygen OS 10 update (based on Android 10) after the two bugs fix updates were also released to fix some critical issues in the original Android 10 update. The last update was Oxygen OS 10.3.0 and now a new update “OxygenOS 10.3.1” is rolling out for both Oneplus 6 and 6T fixing other issues. The update also brings in the December security patch. You can check out the complete changelog below:
Changelog: OnePlus 6/6T OxygenOS 10.3.1 update
- Fixed the issue with a black screen appearing after unlocking the device using a fingerprint
- Fixed the issue with the animation logo while rebooting the device
- Fixed the issue with device heating up while charging
- Fixed the random disconnection issue with 5Ghz hotspot
- Improved system stability and fixed general bugs
- Updated security patch to 2019.12
- Optimized the image preview time in the Pro mode
- Fixed the camera crash issue
- Fixed the issue with videos and images not displaying in the gallery