NHL 22 is an ice hockey sports simulation video game from the developer studio, EA Vancouver, and publisher, EA Sports. The game is the 31st installment in the popular NHL video game series. The upcoming game also uses a new game engine, this time the game uses the proprietary Frostbite Engine from DICE. The game is coming on various platforms such as PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and also on Xbox Series X/S in October 2021.
Fixes & Workarounds for HUT not working in NHL 22
1) One of the workarounds you can do is to power cycle your console & modem. Follow the steps to power cycle your equipment: Firstly unplug all your equipment including the modem, router, and console. Wait for a couple of minutes, then re-plug the modem and router to the power supply. Turn on the equipment and get them back online completely. Lastly, you can plug in your console to the power supply and turn it on.
2) Sometimes the problem persists due to poor internet connection. So, always confirm that you have excellent network connectivity and also a stable connection if you’re on Wi-Fi.
3) If the issue persists, you can also try a new wired connection if possible. Switching the connection can sometimes fix the issue.
4) Changing your in-game Gamertag can be a potential fix to the issue.
5) Your try to delete your game profile & add it again.
6) Restoring the NHL 22 licenses can sometimes fix the issue on the PS4. Here are the steps on how to restore your game licenses: Press Select ￼ (Settings) > [Account Management] > [Restore Licenses].
7) Also note that if you got the game from the PlayStation™Store and also, if your DLC & add-on content fails to appear, restoring licenses might fix the issue.
8) You can also try the Rebuild Database option in your PS4 console. In order to do this, you have to go into the Safe Mode of your console and select the Rebuild Database option.
9) Sometimes the problem can be due to the UPnP in your router. Therefore, it is important to always check and make sure that the UPnP option is enabled on your router.
10) It is also important to ensure that your connection type is NAT-2. You can check your connection type in the Network Settings.
11) Sometimes a reinstallation might fix the problem. Likewise, delete the game from your console & reinstall the game.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.