NHL 20 has received a new update on April 3, & the latest patch for the game is coming with version 1.60. Speaking of NHL 20, it is an ice hockey simulation video game developed by EA Vancouver and published by EA Sports.
The game was released on September 13, 2019, & is only available on Consoles including Xbox One & PS4. The game can be enjoyed in both the single-player & multiplayer mode. NHL 20 has been made on the Ignite engine.
Coming to the update, NHL 20 patch 1.60, it has brought many enhancements & improvements to the goalie. Some new content has also been added to the World of Chel. Shooting trajectories have also been improved. You can check the complete details of the update down below.
- Fixed a case where an injured player would be unable to get off the ice
- Fixed a case where players other than Marchand would lose the puck at the start of a penalty shot
- Further improvements to AI over committing to the puck carrier in 2 on 1 situations
- Improvements to ensure the weak side defender in a 2 on 2 won’t favor the pass lane over covering their assignments path to the net
- Fixed a rare case where players weren’t able to pick up a puck when they were pending a request to line change
- Further improvements to goalie tracking when the puck is behind the net and around the goal line
- Improved goalie reaction to passes on net
- Fixed an issue where a human goalie could get into a broken state when hugging the post and requesting a goalie pull
- Fixed an issue where despite having the correct top speed, players above 96 speed weren’t staying in the push puck hustle animation
- Further shot angle improvements for accurate release trajectories
World of CHEL
- New content added to World of CHEL which is to be revealed through the Chel Challenge card. Tune in regularly to see what exciting new stuff you can earn
Art – Logos
- Adidas Hockey
- Belle Tire Hockey
- Ohio AAA Blue Jackets
- Shattuck-St. Marys School
- Total Package Hockey