A new update for NHL will go live today and it will bring a lot of enhancements to the game. The latest patch is coming with version 1.5.1. The newest update has brought NHL Gaming World Championship content for Hockey Ultimate Team. NHL 20 patch 1.5.1 will arrive on March 9.
Well, not much has been added for patch 1.5.1, however, January 30 patch brought many significant changes to the gameplay. If you haven’t got the chance to check it yet. You can have a look at it down below.
- Fixed a rare case where the puck could stop dead when passed or shot around the boards
- Various interception logic tuning
- Reduced player ability for pickups outside skaters field of view (1 hand behind the back pickups) so they do not play as often and as unrealistically fast
- Defensive awareness attribute made more effective and tuned the windows in which players can intercept pucks within their field of view
- Improved player head tracking of the puck
- Players tuned to have less balance/preparedness when pivoting or backskating with the puck
- Fixed the issue where holding pass would negate spins from working which opened up holes in skating blends
- Fixed an issue where slapshots in the defensive end would target your own net instead of the left stick direction
- Further improvements to covers for pucks underneath the goaltender
- Fixed a case where the goalie would continuously lose the puck when performing a between the legs cover
- Fixed a few cases where the puck was able to slip past the goalie unintentionally while they were tight to the post
- Increased the amount of stick contact on legs/skates needed to cause a trip
Speaking of NHL 20, it is an ice hockey simulation video game which has been developed by EA Vancouver and published by EA Sports. It was released globally on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 on September 13, 2019.