Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord is the eagerly awaited sequel to the acclaimed medieval combat simulator and role-playing game Mount & Blade: Warband. Set 200 years before, it expands both the detailed fighting system and the world of Calradia. Bombard mountain fastnesses with siege engines, establish secret criminal empires in the back alleys of cities, or charge into the thick of chaotic battles in your quest for power.
This game is set in a fictional medieval world where the player assumes the role of an adventurer. The player engages in fights and battles and may kill or dispatch enemies and possibly horses using swords, axes, bows and other melee and ranged weapons. The game shows blood effects and rag-doll integrated death animations. Player can purchase wine and ale, and consume these in taverns.
A new hotfix has gone live for the game & it is coming along with version 1.4.1. The hotfix 1.4.1 has fixed many concerning issues which are currently troubling players. Also, a new beta hotfix update with version 1.4.2 is out, which will fix issues the beta update. You can have a look at them down below.
- Fixed a crash that could occur during the daily tick.
- Xauna scene fixes
- Fixed barriers around:
- The outside of the map
- The outside of many buildings and fenced areas
- Fixed a server-side crash that occurred when players were walking/being pushed to walls and stairs.
1.4.2 Beta Update
- All fixes listed above.
- Three perks (chink in the armor, show of strength and generous rations) were causing negative troop prices. This is fixed.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to become stuck in the defection persuasion conversation.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when Needs Help with Looter quest ended.
- Fixed an issue that caused automated kingdom decisions for player mercenaries.
- Fixed an issue with combat tips and raise the meek perks relating to a miscalculated passive XP gain.
- Fixed and balanced an inflation issue with item prices.
The hotfixes are dished out regularly to maintain the experience of the game. Stay safe and happy gaming!