If you are looking for information regarding the steps on how to get Powertalon in Monster Hunter Rise, you have come to the right place. Monster Hunter Rise is a monster-hunting open-world game. Likewise, it is a game where players can equip unique armors as well as weapons. Additionally, there are also items that can boost stats in the game. One such item in the game is the Powertalon. This article is therefore regarding the steps on how to get Powertalon in Monster Hunter Rise.
Going to the main topic of this article, you can find out all the latest information you need regarding the steps on how to get the Powertalon in the game by reading below.
Monster Hunter Rise: How to get Powertalon?
Here are the steps on how to get a Powertalon in the game –
- First and foremost, you have to note that you can obtain this talon by crafting it. Likewise, you need to get the necessary materials for crafting. The two essential materials include a claw as well as a charm.
- Next up, you must hunt the Ibush monster to obtain the Ibushi Claw+ as a reward. Likewise, you can obtain this crafting material after defeating the Ibushi.
- It is also important to note that the Ibushi Claw+ has an 80% chance to drop chance from the Wingarm. This is effectively the highest chance to obtain the item. The different drop chances for the claw are – Broken Part Reward: 80% (Wingarm), Carve Reward: 21% (Body), and Dropped Material Reward: 15%, 20%.
- Then, you have to obtain the Powercharm from the merchant. After doing so, you have to find the charm as well as the claw in your inventory.
- Now, you have to go to your crafting list. On the final page of the crafting list, you have to find the Powertalon. Here, you can now craft the Powertalon.
- Finally, you can now get the Powertalon in the game.
This was an article regarding the steps on how to get a Powertalon in the Monster Hunter Rise. You can always keep up-to-date with Digistatement for the latest game news as well as guides.