If you are looking for information regarding the steps on how to get Pawprint Stamp in Monster Hunter Rise, you have come to the right place. Monster Hunter Rise is a very popular game where you get to hunt monsters. Likewise, it is a game where the different types of monsters you hunt give different drops. An item that players can get from monsters is the Pawprint Stamp. This article is therefore regarding the steps on how to get Pawprint Stamp in Monster Hunter Rise.
Going to the main topic of this article, you can find out all the latest information you need regarding the steps on how to get the Pawprint Stamp in the game by reading below.
Monster Hunter Rise: How to get Pawprint Stamp?
Here are the steps on how to get a Pawprint Stamp in the game –
- First and foremost, you have to understand what the source of this item is in the game. Most of the items as well as materials in the game come from monsters. Likewise, you can get this item specifically from two monsters including Melynxes as well as Felynes.
- Next up, you have to go to locales or regions where you can find these monsters. Likewise, these creatures are not a part of any expeditions or quests in the game. Therefore, you have to look for them by visiting regions where you can find them. In order to find these monsters, you have to go to the Flooded Forest. This is a hotspot where you can encounter the two monsters.
- Then, you can also use a Great Wirebug to enter the Pyramid in Flooded Forest. Likewise, you can also find the two monsters inside the Pyramid.
- You can also find these monsters in all locales in the game. However, it may be harder to encounter them in random locales. You can find these near Malynx’s Gatherings on the Map.
- Finally, you can now get the Pawprint Stamp in the game.
This was an article regarding the steps on how to get a Pawprint Stamp in the Monster Hunter Rise. You can always keep up-to-date with Digistatement for the latest game news as well as guides.