When it comes to Baseball games, MLB The Show is one of the best games that is currently available on the market. MLB The Show 20 was released on March 17, 2020, and has been developed by SIE San Diego Studio & published by Sony Interactive Entertainment.
MLB The Show 20 can be enjoyed in both the single-player & multiplayer mode. A new update is rolling out for the game today & it has brought many bug fixes & enhancements to the game. The new patch is coming with version 1.08. You can check the complete patch details down below.
MLB The Show 20 1.08 Update patch notes
- Fixed an issue that would cause outfielders to miss catches when a user reached the catch region at the last possible moment.
- Fixed an issue causing homeruns to get sucked into an outfielders glove resulting in an out.
- Fixed an Online Head-to-Head issue where a user could get trapped in their pause menu until their pause timer ran out, resulting in a forfeit.
- Fixed an issue where an early steal of home would not count as a run on specific deep fly balls.
- Removed the “Baserunning Decisions” option from the in-game menu in Online Head-to-Head games, as all Online Head-to-Head games are manual by default.
- Users who lose connection in the Showdown front-end menu will no longer automatically fail the moment or showdown.
- Fixed various minor issues with Play-by-Play commentary.
- Various crash fixes.