Hey Komabtants, Warner Bros. Games has released a new Mortal Kombat 11 update for PC. The update re-enables the 60 fps mode, fix tagging issues and various stability issues. Find the update patch notes below:
MK11 Mortal Kombat 11 Update Patch Notes
- We have addressed the graphical glitches and as promised we have re-enabled the 60 FPS options for Krypt, Menu and Cinematics – thank you for your patience.
- Fixed an issue where some languages were missing subtitles for Spawns cinematics.
- Fixed an issue that was causing a crash when exiting the Towers of Time.
- Fixed an issue where tagged moves were invisible during the gameplay in practice mode.
- Discord – fixed an issue with Sindel and Jokers Intro/Victory cinematics not displaying in game.
Mortal Kombat 11 is a fighting game developed by NetherRealm Studios and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. The game released back in March 2019 across PC, PS4, Xbox and Switch. And later it was also made available for the Google Stadia platform in Q4 of 2019.