Madden NFL 21 brings an updated season every year. In the league game, a new season starts, and we get to see players and coaches joining a new team for better career prospects. In the game as well, we get to see updated rosters in the new season. But how can you use the Updated Rosters in Madden NFL 21? In this article, we share all the details for your ease of access. Read the instructions carefully, as each step is important.
Madden NFL 21: Use Updated Rosters
- Open Madden NFL 21 from your preferred console.
- As you open the game, you need to head to Settings.
- This option would be on the right-hand side. Click on the Settings icon.
- Therefore, when you open Settings, you will get multiple tabs to access.
- We will select Share & Manage Files to get our hands on the updated rosters.
- So, after clicking Share & Manage Files, we enter a menu.
- From this menu, we will be able to access multiple options. Out of these, choose Download Community Files.
- Therefore, when you select Download Community Files, you will come across many teams uploaded by various users. These rosters are updated and are downloaded. You can also get to see how many people have downloaded a particular roster.
- Check the date on which the roster was uploaded. Read the description on the right-hand side to know about the roster you are planning to download. Upon selection, download the roster file. You can also download multiple roster files.
- Henceforth, when the roster download is complete, head back to Share & Manage Files menu.
Check Updated Rosters
- Now head towards the Load And Delete Files. You will get to see all the rosters/roster you downloaded from Download Community Files.
- Click on a roster of your choice, and load the roster. After completion, head back to the main menu of Madden NFL 21. From here, go to Settings again.
- This time, choose the Manage Rosters option from the Settings menu as this sub-menu opens up, select Manage Players.
- You will get to see the updated rosters, with new players added and transferred to other teams.
This is how you can use Updated Rosters in Madden NFL 21. For more gaming guides and updates, click here.