The fun of playing with your favourite club, and having players in the roster list, who actually belong to other teams originally is a great part of sporting games. Therefore, even in a game like Madden NFL 21, you can enjoy custom rosters. But how to download them? How can you use Madden NFL 21 custom rosters on PlayStation or Xbox? Read this article where we share all the detailed instructions for you.
Madden NFL 21: Getting Custom Rosters
- From the main menu, head to Settings.
- As the Settings option opens up, you will see a list of tabs to choose from. Pick Share & Manage Files.
- Therefore, when you get into the Share & Manage File menu, go to Download Community Files.
- Upon selecting the Download Community Files options, you will see various tabs on top like All, Draft Class, Roster, Off Playbook, Def Playbook, etc.
- You will see a list of custom rosters available here for download. Pick one of your choices and start with the downloading process.
- After the completion of downloading the custom roster, head back to the Share & Manage Files menu. This time, choose Load and Delete Files.
- From here, you will therefore select the recently downloaded custom file and load it.
- Head back to the Main Menu.
Download Custom Rosters
- As you head back to the main menu, choose Franchise mood.
- From here, you will get the option of creating a new league at the bottom.
- Click on Create New League. This would provide two options, Cloud and Offline.
- Therefore, you will choose Offline mode. Under the sub-category, you will pick Use Active Roster. The Active Rosters get downloaded.
- To confirm, pick a team of your choice and start the league.
- As the League menu opens up, select with Team tab from the top
- From here, pick Adjust Lineup. This is where you will get to see the custom rosters players.
This is how you can download customer rosters while playing Madden NFL 21 on PlayStation and Xbox. In case you restart the game and the custom rosters go away, all you need to do is go to Settings and head all the way to the Load and Delete files option (as we shared above). From there, load the custom roster, and you are set to play with them. For more gaming updates, check out our page here.