Looomian Legacy, the popular Pokemon-style Roblox game has got a range of Loomians (which would remind you of Pokemons). Amongst the players, the Oxidrake is a very popular Loomian. Many people try to evolve Copling into Oxidrake. In this article, we would help you out with the same. Follow the instructions as each step is crucial to get the evolved Oxidrake in Loomian Legacy.
Loomian Legacy: Evolve Copling into Oxidrake
- On the top, you would be getting the Navigate option.
- Therefore, upon clicking this, you scroll down and select the Geo Hop option in POLUT Campus.
- As you enter the POLUT campus, take the stairs and head down towards the sewers.
- Hence when you see the entry for sewers, take the route on the first left. As you enter the tunnel, you will find another left gateway.
- This would lead you to a doorway. Open this and you would be encountering Scorbs.
- Now you would be fighting Scrobs and continue killing them. Continue this until Scorb drops a Strong Magnet. Collect two Strong Magnets from here.
- Once you get hands-on Strong Magnets, head to the Galvanite Cave at Route 3. In the cave, you would be coming across an odd piece of metal protruding from the wall.
- For extraction, you would be needing the Strong Magnet. Upon doing this, you will see your game blacking out your screen for a sec.
- After this, you will see that a wild Copling has appeared.
- When you extract that protruding odd piece of metal, using the Strong Magnet, you can also come across the Copper Nugget.
- The Copper Nugget is essential since it is used to evolve Copperage into Oxidrake.
Copling to Oxidrake
To catch a Copling, you can use an Alloy Disc or an Archaic Disc. This is because Copling is an ancient and metal type Loomian. Throw the disc at the Copling and try to catch it. Do not give up on your attempt as it might take some time. Now you need to take your Copling to level 29. It would later evolve into the Copperage. Once you get your hands on the Copperage, you can look back into your items and scroll down until you find the Copper Nugget. As mentioned before, Use the Copper Nugget on the Copperage. Do not give or toss the same. Select Use, click on Cooperage. You will notice the evolution process of Cooperage, evolving into the Oxidrake.
This is how you can get your Copling to evolve into an Oxidrake in Loomian Legacy. Hope this article was able to help you out. Like this, if you want to check out our PC gaming guides, updates and content, click here.