League of Legends patch notes 10.1 are live in the game with a lot of changes. Meanwhile, patch 10.2 notes have just hit the PBE servers.
The main highlight of the patch 10.2 notes is Wukong Rework. A few days ago, lead LoL gameplay designer Mark Yetter revealed that Wukong wouldn’t come in patch 10.1. However, it is now ready to be deployed with patch 10.2 .
League of Legends Patch 10.2 Balance Changes
- Base armor increased to 38 from 34
Strength of Stone (Passive):
- After exiting brush or stealth, Wukong gains a physical damage shield equal to 8% of his maximum health for up to 3 seconds. This effect can trigger every 8 seconds.
Wuju Strike (Q):
- 8/7/6/5/4 seconds cooldown
- Costs 25 mana
- Wukong’s next attack gains 125 extra range and deals <20/40/60/80/100 (+50% bAD)> bonus physical damage, reducing the target’s armor by <10/15/20/25/30%> for 3 seconds.
Warrior Trickster (W):
- 24/21/18/15/12 seconds cooldown
- Costs 50/55/60/65/70 mana
- Wukong dashes toward the cursor and becomes invisible for 1 second, leaving behind a stationary clone for 3 seconds. The clone attacks nearby enemies Wukong has recently damaged for <50/62.5/75/87.5/100% AD> damage.
- Stealth – Invisible: Wukong can only be revealed by nearby enemy Turrets or True Sight.
Nimbus Strike (E):
- 10 seconds cooldown
- Costs 45/50/55/60/65 mana
- Wukong dashes to an enemy, sending out clones that mimic the dash up to 2 additional enemies nearby. Each enemy struck takes <65/100/135/170/205 (+80% bAD)> magic damage.
- After dashing to an enemy, Wukong gains <30/35/40/45/50%> Attack Speed for 4 seconds.
- 120 seconds cooldown
- Costs 100 mana
- Wukong spins his staff around for 4 seconds, dealing <20/110/200 (+125% AD)> physical damage per second to nearby enemies and knocking them up for 1 second the first time they get hit. Wukong gains 30/40/50% Movement Speed for the duration.
Petricite Burst (Passive):
- Primary target damage increased from <110% AD (+25% AP) to <130% AD (+25% AP)>
- Attack speed while active increased from 60% to 80%
Chain Lash (Q):
- Q2 damage increased from <60/105/150/195/240 (+80% AP)> to <60/115/170/225/280 (+80% AP)>
- Cooldown lowered from <14/12.5/11/9.5/8s> to <13/11.5/10/8.5/7s>
League of Legends patch 10.2 notes are releasing on Wednesday, January 22.