If you are looking for information regarding the steps on how to change the theme in LEGO Brawls, you have come to the right place. LEGO Brawls is a PvP brawler that has unique game elements. Likewise, the game allows players to select unique options including themes. The game currently has themes including Alien Conquest, Castle, Hidden Side, Jurassic World, Monkie Kid, Ninjago, Pirate, Space, Vidiyo, as well as Western. Many players may be unaware of the steps on how they can select one of these themes. This article is therefore regarding the steps on how to change the theme in LEGO Brawls.
LEGO Brawls is an exciting entry in the brawler genre of games. Likewise, this is LEGO’s entry into the PvP brawler genre. The game has a number of game modes. However, what many players are unaware is that the game allows them to change the in-game theme according to their liking. Going to the main topic of this article, you can find out all the latest information you need regarding the steps on how to change the theme in the game by reading below.
LEGO Brawls: How To Change Theme –
Here are the required steps –
1) First and foremost, you have to launch the game and go to the game’s main menu. The main menu is where you can see your character as well as the option for the different modes.
2) Next up, you have to click or tap on the Progress bar in the bottom-right corner of the screen. This takes you to the game’s Theme menu.
3) The Theme menu in the game is where you can see the various items as well as mini figures that you can earn. You have to click or tap on the button that is to the left that says “CHANGE THEME”.
4) Likewise, you can now select which of the themes that you want to use.
5) Finally, you have to choose and confirm the theme that you want to use while playing the game.
This was an article regarding the steps on how to change the theme in LEGO Brawls. You can always keep up-to-date with Digistatement for the latest game news as well as guides.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.