With summer coming, traditional League of Legends pool party themed skins are back. While waiting to know the identity of the champions concerned, a first trailer has been unveiled with numerous clues.
It’s a tradition as summer approaches, the return of the big League of Legends family of skins to a pool party. It is via a short trailer that Riot Games announces the event which should land under the summer sun in the summoner’s rift. For the moment, no champion has been clearly designated by the studio for this 2020 edition.
However, this short video gives us a lot of clues as to the identity of the characters chosen by the studio. If Taliyah surfer has already been confirmed during the video presenting the projects of Riot Games for the coming months, the identity of the 4 other accomplices present on the video remains a mystery. We can, however, indulge in a few assumptions.
- The round inflatable whale-like buoy could represent Orianna’s ball
- The parasol to the left of the character in yellow shorts could be the spear of Jarvan IV
- The strange object floating in the top right strangely resembles a Heimerdinger turret (which would mean that the two little hairy legs in the bottom right are those of the Yordle)
- The purple volleyball could be one of Syndra’s spheres
- And finally, the surfboard, of course, is that of Taliyah
So let us countdown which are the champions that will get the pool party skins.
- Trident can be of Jarvan IV or Xin Zhao
- The tattoo can be of Jinx or Karma
- Yordle- Ziggs already has a party pool skin
- Heimerdinger, Corki, and Teemo each have goggles as a part of their outfit.
Let’s bring in the summer shall we?