The news of League of Legends reaches the world in two ways: by information from its creators at Riot Games and by leaks. This second route is generally more attractive and even faster. So today we bring you news of a champion who was in the game but we had not noticed: Seraphine.
Her name was mentioned in a wave of leaks that, for now, turned out to be true. If we follow the trend, it is the new League of Legends champion that has already been discreetly revealed. And she has been with us since June.
What do we know about Seraphine?
She is a champion mage with a musical theme. What about her songs?
A cover of the song Childhood Dreams was published recently. Even more: one of her posts has the message “hello” in Chinese, which goes hand in hand with Worlds 2020. If we join the strings with the six songs confirmed for the World Cup, Seraphine fits perfectly so far.
Seraphine also has a profile on Soundcloud of the same name. In it is a cover of Childhood Dreams by Ary, which is under the license of Universal, which recently reached an agreement with League of Legends.
Seeing the sheer number of teasers, most likely Riot is close to launching Seraphine. They have said before that they want to bring the new champion close to Patch 10.20. As Worlds takes place on Patch 10.24 and with more Seraphine going to continue to release songs, it is expected that it will be unveiled along with the new Worlds song.
Another fact: Seraphine is a compulsive tweeter. In a short time, she already has 74,000 followers.
League of Legends and the Virtual Sera
In June 2020, the Twitter account @seradotwav was created, corresponding to Seraphine, a virtual “artist” who is “emerging” in the world of music and has many suspicious elements.
Many believe that this account belongs to the next music star and LoL champion and we tell you why:
- The art of the illustrations of her “selfies” is quite similar to the style of Riot Games for his character.
- The music she has posted on Soundcloud is quite produced to be a novice musical enthusiast, it is also a cover of “Childish Dreams” by Ary, a song licensed from Universal, a company that recently announced a partnership with Riot Games to produce the music for Worlds.
- In one of your posts, she writes “Hello” in Chinese, which could mean that its premiere will be at Worlds, which will be held in Shanghai this year. Let’s remember that last year Riot Games presented K / DA at Worlds, a virtual band made up of LoL champions.
- When asked about League of Legends she said she liked LoL and a smile “:)”.
- At the bottom of one of his images, you can see a Tibbers teddy from League of Legends in the background.