There are many features as well as gameplay elements that make Knockout City stand out. Likewise, the game has different moves that players can perform during matches. One of the most powerful moves in the game is the ultimate. Some players may be unaware of how to use ultimate in the game. This article is therefore regarding Knockout City: How to use ultimate.
Going to the main topic of this article, you can find out all the latest information you need regarding the steps on how to use the ultimate move in Knockout City by reading below.
Knockout City: How to use ultimate –
Here are the steps on how to use an ultimate in Knockout City –
- First and foremost, you have to make sure that you have at least one other teammate who is ready to support you. Likewise, you need a teammate’s support to perform an ultimate.
- Next up, you have to press the Left Alt button on your keyboard to turn yourself into the ball on the PC. Likewise, you have to press the RB button on your controller to turn into a ball if you are on consoles. Otherwise, you can also have your teammate turn into one.
- After turning yourself or your teammate into a ball, your teammates can pick you up and perform a charge shot. Similarly, you can also pick up your teammates as a ball and perform a charge shot.
- Then, performing a full charge shot turns the player who is in a ball into a bomb. After doing so, the ball launches into the air. It is therefore important to note that the teammate who picks up the ball fully charges it.
- Now, you or your teammate can press the WASD button to move and fly yourself above the enemy. Next, you or your teammate has to drop onto an enemy team. The location where you or your teammate drop delivers an area of damage.
- Finally, you have the ability to hit as well as knock out enemies using this ultimate move. Likewise, even multiple enemies that are hit with this ultimate can get KO’d.
This was an article regarding the steps on how to use the ultimate move in Knockout City. You can always keep up-to-date with Digistatement for the latest game news as well as guides.