Knockout City is a unique online multiplayer game that offers many options for playing. Likewise, the game also supports the use of controllers on PC. However, some players may be unaware of the proper ways to use controllers. This article is therefore regarding how to use a controller on Knockout City.
Why is Knockout City going free-to-play?
One of the biggest reasons for Knockout City going free-to-play is to increase the player base. Likewise, Knockout City is pretty popular. However, there are many free-to-play multiplayer games that dominate the industry today. Thus, publishers are now looking to implement microtransactions in free-to-play games. Consequently, Knockout City is going free-to-play mainly to meet the demands of today’s multiplayer games.
Going to the main topic of this article, you can find out all the latest information you need regarding the steps on how to use a game controller in Knockout City by reading below.
How to use a controller on Knockout City?
Knockout City has full support for game controllers. Likewise, players who are on PC can also use a gamepad to play the game. Here are some of the steps you can follow on how to use a controller –
- First and foremost, you have to simply connect a game controller to your PC and wait for your PC to install the drivers.
- Next up, you have to simply make sure that your PC fully detects your game controller.
- Then, you have to launch the game and go to the game’s main menu.
- Now, you have to go to the game’s settings. After going to the game’s settings, you have to go to Control Settings.
- Here, you can find out all the controller mapping for your moves in the game. Likewise, you can either stick with the default mapping or you can remap according to your preference.
- In order to remap controls, you have to go to the Remap Gameplay Controls option.
- Then, you can start mapping the buttons on your controllers according to your preference.
- Finally, you can start playing the game using a game controller.
This was an article regarding the steps on how to use a controller in Knockout City. You can always keep up-to-date with Digistatement for the latest game news as well as guides.