We all have played the need for speed for once, in our life and our obsession for games might have started from that point. There are many racing and sports games available in the industry and EA owns most of those. iRacing is a relatively old franchise published by iRacing.com. This game was published back in 2008 and it is a simulation-based online game. The gameplay and graphics are decent as per the system requirements. It isn’t much better than the need for speed or any mainstream racing games. However, it is much more appealing than many of the racing games out there. Hence, it is mandatory to solve the iRacing server connection error.
Fix for iRacing Server Connection error
Though it is an online game. There are bugs and errors mostly related to the server which ping up during unusual times. These bugs are irritating and frustrating to solve than normal bugs. You can follow one of the three tips mentioned below.
- The cause of this bug might be your antivirus or firewall software blocking some files. Check if the files listed below are allowed by your firewall or antivirus software.
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRacing\iRacingLocalServer64.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRacing\iRacingService64.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRacing\iRacingSim64DX11.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRacing\iRacingUpdater.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRacing\UI\iRacingui.exe
If any of these are not allowed, then go to your software and unblock them. Now reboot your computer and log on to your game again and try to launch a session.
- If you have a program called Qualcomm Atheros killer network manager, then go to your control panel. Under programs, you will see a list of files listed there. Go to program configuration settings and make sure all the racing files are allowed.
- Now go to your documents/iracing folder and open the core.ini file. Change the value of connect_sockets from 0 to 1 and save it and try again to open a session. If this doesn’t work try to contact them by email.
These are the tricks to solve these errors. You can try using all of it.