Many iRacing players are facing Loading Error 22. If you are also one of them, then read the full article to know how to fix this issue.
iRacing is an online car racing simulation game developed by iRacing.com Motorsport Simulations. What makes it different from other car simulation games is that it is a subscription-based game. It was iRacing.com previously. You can only play this game on Microsoft Windows. The game revolves around real-world cars, tracks, and racing events. In this article, we are going to talk about Loading Error 22 and how you can fix it. So, here is everything you need to know.
Loading error 22
Whenever players are not able to join the race in the game, they are facing Loading error 22. This error means that there is something wrong with the car’s file. To find out, you can try to load the race with different cars.
Case 1: If you can join the race with other cars, then this issue is related to one car only, and also, can be easily fixed. To fix this issue,
- Jump to “C:\Program Files (x86)\iRacing\Cars” and delete that car that is giving you hard times.
- After deleting a particular car file, go back to the members’ site and re-download or install the required updates.
- If your race still does not load, you must also delete “cars.dat” and “version.txt” files from the same folder.
Case 2: If you are not able to join the race with any car, then this issue is not related to one car only. To fix this issue,
- Jump to”C:\Program Files (x86)\iRacing\Cars” and delete all the cars present in the cars folder.
- After deleting the cars, go back to the members’ site and re-install all the cars.
We hope that you found this article helpful. Share this article with your friends to help them fix this issue.