Hulu is amongst the top premium streaming services, providing live and on-demand TV and movies, both in and out of the home, with and without ads. Hulu is the only service that allows viewers instant access to current programming from every major U.S. broadcast network, and it is part of Disney’s Media and Entertainment Distribution department.
Live news, entertainment, and sports from 21st Century Fox, The Walt Disney Company, NBCUniversal, CBS Corporation, The CW, Turner Networks, A+E Networks, and Discovery Networks are all available at one spot through this service. They are currently having 42.8M paid subscribers in U.S (according to the report of august 2021), 75,000+ movies and T.V shows, 75+ live channels and 8 offices in the United States and Beijing.
Though Hulu is a smart and commendable support system for us, there are times when we might face a glitch or problem while using it. In case captions/subtitles are missing while you are watching a particular video on Hulu, follow the tips and fixes mentioned below: –
1) Make sure you’ve enabled them correctly in the Hulu app or website.
2) Check the accessibility settings on your device (if applicable).
3) Close the Hulu app or website completely and reopen it a while later it might be possible that due to online traffic the site was flickering.
4) Check your internet connection, due to slow internet reception it is possible to not be able to view subtitles. Run a speed test on your device just to be sure.
5) Perform a power cycle: Turn your device off (and the modem and router, if applicable). Before turning it back on, wait a few minutes.
6) Test other apps on your device, if you’re experiencing similar problems, it could be due to a lack of connectivity. Contact your internet service provider for further information on how to improve your internet connection.
7) Check for app and system updates, visit the app or play store on your device to see whether Hulu has been updated. To check for system upgrades, go to your device’s settings menu.
8) Clear cache and data: Cache/data may usually be cleared via your device’s settings menu. This step helps clear up space by removing temporary files.
9) Uninstall/Reinstall Hulu: To deal with any streaming troubles, you can remove and reinstall the Hulu app on certain devices.
If the problem persists after troubleshooting and no other videos are affected, contact Hulu. If they don’t have the captions/subtitles you’re looking for, you can send a request to [email protected].
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.