Streamers have gained massive popularity over the decade. With the advent of new streaming platforms like Twitch, Discord, and YouTube, gamers have found their own free space to share their gaming experience with the whole world. The increase in its popularity has promoted the gaming industry. Gamers have found it a necessity to upgrade their system with better equipment. This article elaborates on why you should use a PS5 camera to record videos in Sharefactory.
Streamers who uploaded their gaming videos on any social media platform need the help of better editing software like Adobe Premier pro. Screen sharing is one of the most common aspects of a streamer. Hence better screen sharing application is required which support capturing the internal sound and works without any hindrance. Video editing on a desktop is relatively easier than recording on a console.
Steps to record using PS5 Camera
Here are some ways to use your ps5 camera to record your video in the Sharefactory.
- On the home screen click on search and type in Sharefactory.
- Download and install the game. Now, click on play game. PS5 considers Sharefactory to be a game.
- Now go to video editor and click on the new project.
- Choose a theme you want. You can download your custom theme too.
- Select the clip that you want to edit and click on that clip.
- You will get a popup to edit your project name. You can skip that part if you want.
- Now, you can easily use your camera by pressing X. Click on add track to include the live capture.
- You can access your PS5 camera, which can synchronize with your real video timeline.
- You will be able to do numerous things like editing the camera settings, zoom in, zoom out, etc.
This is the best way to get the job done. You might face some exporting problem which is very rare. Even if you face such problems, there is a huge community, to help you with the problems. For the video guide, you should check out the channel of YourSixStudios.