If you are looking for information regarding the steps to use a Metal Coat in Pokémon Go, you have come to the right place. Pokemon GO is a very popular AR mobile game. Likewise, it is a game that has tons of unique features as well as content that players can explore. A very unique as well as a rare item in the game is the Metal Coat. Many players may not be aware of how to use the item. This article is therefore regarding the steps to use a Metal Coat in Pokémon Go.
What is a Metal Coat in the game?
The Metal Coat in Pokemon Go is a coating that players can use in the game to evolve some Pokemon. Likewise, it is a very rare item that players may find hard to get their hands on. Thus, getting this item relies heavily upon players’ luck.
How to get a Metal Coat –
- First and foremost, you have to go to a Pokestop nearby.
- Next up, you have to spin a Pokestop every single day for a week.
- Then, you have to wait to receive an evolution item when you spin the first Pokestop on the seventh day. However, it is important to note that players may also receive items other than the Metal Coat.
- Additionally, players also have the chance to receive the evolution item as a random drop from a standard Pokestop.
Going to the main topic of this article, you can find out all the latest information you need regarding the steps to use a Metal Coat by reading below.
How to use Metal Coat in Pokémon Go –
- First and foremost, you have to catch either Scyther or Onyx in order to use a Metal Coat.
- Next, you have to also obtain 50 candy for single use with the evolution item.
- Then, you have to go to your Pokemon collection and select either Scyther or Onyx.
- Finally, you have to tap on the Evolve button to make use of the Metal Coat. Additionally, it is important to note that players have to obtain 50 candy for each evolution.
This was an article regarding the steps on how to use Metal Coat in Pokémon Go. You can also check out another article on the game by clicking here.