Many players may be unaware that there is a Push to Talk feature in Overwatch 2. Likewise, some players may also be wondering how they can turn it on. Knowing how to turn on this feature is very useful for team communication. This article is therefore regarding the steps on how to turn on Push to Talk in Overwatch 2.
Why would you want to turn on Push to Talk?
A feature like Push to Talk can be very useful in a multiplayer game like Overwatch 2. Likewise, it is a feature that allows you to verbally communicate with teammates. However, the fact that it is a push-to-talk feature means that your voice is not audible to everyone at all times. All you have to do is to press the assigned key for push-to-talk and communicate with teammates which is highly preferred by players. Going to the main topic of this article, you can find out all the latest information you need regarding the steps on how to turn on the Push to Talk feature in the game by reading below.
How to turn on Push to Talk in Overwatch 2?
Here are the required steps to turn on Push to Talk in the game –
1) First and foremost, you have to launch the game and go to the game’s home screen.
2) Next up, you have to press the ESC key to go to the game’s Main Menu screen.
3) Then, you have to go to the game’s Options and find all the settings. In the game’s Options screen, you have to go to the Sound tab.
4) Now, you have to go to Voice Chat. You have to find the option for Match Voice Chat under the Channels settings. Likewise, you have to turn on this option.
5) Now, you have to go to Capture and go to the Voice Chat Mode option. Clicking on the Voice Chat Mode brings up two options. You have to select the Push To Talk option.
6) After selecting Push to Talk, you can find the option for Push to Talk keys. You have to press this option. Likewise, you can then assign a key for Voice Chat: Push to Talk and also assign a key for Voice Chat: Toggle Mic Mute.
7) Finally, you can now turn on the Push to Talk option in the game.
This was an article regarding the steps on how to turn on the Push to Talk option in Overwatch 2. You can always keep up-to-date with Digistatement for the latest game news as well as guides.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.