Overwatch 2 players may be looking for information regarding how to fix the 60 FPS cap issue in the game. Likewise, knowing how to unlock the game’s frame rate cap can be very useful. This article is therefore regarding the steps on how to fix Overwatch 2 Capped at 60 FPS on PC Issue.
What is the advantage of fixing the 60 FPS cap issue in the game?
The main advantage of fixing the 60 FPS cap issue in the game is that a higher FPS provides smoother gameplay. Likewise, players who have a high refresh rate monitor get to take advantage of this by unlocking the game’s frame rate cap. Going to the main topic of this article, you can find out all the latest information you need regarding the steps on how to fix the 60 FPS cap in the game on PC by reading below.
How to fix Overwatch 2 Capped at 60 FPS on PC Issue?
Here are the required steps-
1) First and foremost, you have to launch the game and go to the game’s home screen. Likewise, you have to press the ESC key to go to the game’s Main Menu.
2) Next up, you have to go to Options. In the game’s options, you have to go to Video to find all the video settings.
3) Then, you have to find the toggle option for Vertical Sync and turn it off. After turning the Vertical Sync option off, you have to go to the Framerate option and set it to Custom.
4) Now, you have to set the Desired Frame Rate above 60 FPS. Likewise, you can turn up this setting as per the refresh rate of your monitor. You can also go to the NVIDIA Control Center in case you use NVIDIA graphics cards. In the Control Center, you have to turn off the Vertical Sync or V-Sync option for your GPU under Global Settings.
5) Finally, you can now fix the 60 FPS cap issue in the game on PC.
This was an article regarding the steps on how to fix the 60 FPS cap issue in Overwatch 2 on PC. You can always keep up-to-date with Digistatement for the latest game news as well as guides.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.