Hunting games are a very niche genre, and Neopica’s Hunting Simulator 2 is one of the few good games in it. Released in 2020, the game is now available on all major platforms, including the Nintendo Switch. Since its launch, it has received several additional contents in the form of Ranger’s Life, Bear Hunter Pack, and more. Like any other game, Hunting Simulator 2 also is in need of some guides and this one in particular will help you learn how to restart your progress in the game.
There are 33 animal species in the game that you can hunt. And with an open-world map to explore, there are just so many exciting things to do in the game. So, it only makes sense that many players would want to know how to restart their progress in the game to experience all this once again. So, without much further ado, let’s dive right into the details.
How to restart Hunting Simulator 2 on PS5, Xbox, PC & Nintendo Switch
It’s quite an easy task to start from scratch in the game. Do note that this will delete all of your saved data, though. So, if you are comfortable with that, launch the game, switch to the Options menu in-game, and then choose Gameplay. From there, select Clear Save Data. You will now be able to play Hunting Simulator 2 from square one. This method can be used on all platforms HS2 is available on, so don’t worry about the feature being exclusive to certain platforms. Besides the method mentioned in the previous paragraph, players can also use the following method:
- First of all, close the game, and then open Settings.
- Now, switch to Saved Data and Game/App Settings.
- Select the game version you have installed on your console. In this case, – Saved Data (PS5).
- Next, select Console Storage and click on Delete.
- Wait for a few seconds and then find the game in the list presented on the screen.
- Checkmark the game, following which you just need to select Delete on the right side of the screen.
- For PS4 users, head to Settings > Storage.
- Now, select HS2 from the list and choose Saved Data.
- Checkmark all the saved data in the list and select Delete > OK.
- Once that’s done, close Settings and restart your PS4.
Xbox Series X/S|One
- Open My Games & Apps and select your game from the list.
- Press the Menu button on your controller and choose Manage Game & add-ons.
- Now, scroll down and select Saved Data.
- Next, select all saved data and press A.
- For the next step, select Delete Everywhere and exit the settings.
- Open System Settings and scroll down to the Data Management section.
- Switch to the right side and once again scroll down all the way down until you see Delete Save Data.
- Select HS2 from the list and press A.
- On the next screen, choose Delete All Save Data for This Software > Delete Save Data.
- First, open the File Explorer on your PC.
- Then, head over to the C drive and open the Users folder. After this, enter the folder with your username on it. Now, open the AppData folder, then the Local folder, and then the Hunter2 folder.
- Here, you will find the Saved folder. Once found, enter the folder and right-click on the SaveGames folder. Then, select Delete.
Well, that’s all the information we have on this topic. Additionally, if you want to know all the hunting spots in Far Cry 6, take a look at this guide. For more such interesting guides, keep following DigiStatement. Also read: What does Hunting Pressure mean in The Hunter: Call Of The Wild?