If you are looking for information regarding the steps on how to mute players in Overwatch 2, you have come to the right place. Having the option to mute players in a multiplayer game like Overwatch 2 is important. This article is therefore regarding the steps on how to mute players in the game.
Since Overwatch 2 is a multiplayer game, there can be random teammates in your squad who are abusive or loud. This can cause a lot of distraction so, muting such players become necessary. Anyways, going to the main topic of this article, you can find out all the latest information you need regarding the steps on how to mute players in the game by reading below.
How to mute players in Overwatch 2?
Here are the required steps to mute players in the game –
1) First and foremost, you have to launch the game and go to the game’s home screen.
2) Next up, you have to press Esc to bring up the game’s Option Menu.
3) In the Main Menu, you have to go to the Social option. After going to Social, you have to go to the Groups tab by using the appropriate keybinds.
4) Then, you can go under Channels in the Groups tab. After doing so, you have to go to the voice chat symbol as well as the text chat symbol on the Team option. You can leave the Voice Chat Channel or mute players who have their mics plugged in. The text chat symbol allows you to mute text chat in the game as well. Otherwise, you can also go to the Match option and mute the match text chat or team text chat.
5) You can also go under the MY TEAM section or ENEMY TEAM section of Groups and find the players’ names. Likewise, you can select the name of the players that you want to mute and bring up options by clicking on their names. You can then select the Mute Voice option to mute that player.
6) Additionally, PlayStation players can also press the PlayStation button on their controller during a match. Then, they can go over to Sound and mute the game voice chat from there.
7) Finally, you can now mute players in the game.
This was an article regarding the steps on how to mute players in Overwatch 2. You can always keep up-to-date with Digistatement for the latest game news as well as guides
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.