If you are looking for information regarding the steps on how to invite and add recent players as friends in Overwatch 2, you have come to the right place. Overwatch 2 is a very popular multiplayer first-person shooter game that has been recently released. Likewise, it is a game that has a massive player base. Since it is a multiplayer game, adding as well as inviting friends is very important. However, some players may be unaware of the steps on how to add as well as invite recent players to the game. This article is therefore regarding the steps on how to invite friends as well as add recent players as friends in the game.
In this article, you can find out all the latest information you need regarding the steps on how to invite as well as add recent players as friends in the game. So, consider reading till the end.
How to invite and add recent players as Friends in Overwatch 2?
Here are the required steps on how to invite and add recent players as friends –
1) First and foremost, you have to launch the game and go to the game’s main home screen.
2) Next up, you have to play some games with other players. Likewise, you can do this by playing Unranked games that involve team play.
3) After playing a few games, you can now see the players in those games in the recent player list.
4) Then, you have to go to the Social option. Likewise, you can find this option by going next to your name on the upper right side of the screen.
5) After heading over to the Social tab, you will be presented with a bunch of options including Friends, Groups, and Recent Players. Now, you have to go to the Recent Players tab in the Social option menu and add friends from there.
6) Finally, you can now invite as well as add recent players as friends in the game.
This was an article regarding the steps on how to add as well as invite recent players as friends in the game. You can always keep up-to-date with Digistatement for the latest game news as well as guides.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.