Wizarding World is a website dedicated to Harry Potter and now to Hogwarts Legacy as well. So, a lot of fans are wondering how to link their Wizarding World/Harry Potter Fan Club account to Hogwarts Legacy. There are several reasons why you might want to do so. Not only will this unlock a couple of cool rewards, but you will also be able to skip a few steps in the game. To do this, you will need to follow a set of instructions. So, if you wish to link your accounts but don’t know how to do so, then you have come to the right place.
Hogwarts Legacy is an incredible role-playing video game that will allow you to not only explore Hogwarts but also other iconic locations in the HP universe. Although the game shares the same universe as Harry Potter, these two are not directly related. Although this might disappoint a few fans, it is a good decision. It will allow the devs to use their creative liberties and construct a complex, yet fresh magical world. Players who pre-order the game will obtain rewards. But, you can get some rewards by linking your Wizarding World account to the game as well.
| Also read: Can you play Hogwarts Legacy offline without the internet?
How to link Wizarding World to Hogwarts Legacy?
It is quite easy to link your Wizarding World/Harry Potter Fan Club account to Hogwarts Legacy. To do this, you will first need to log into your HP Fan Club account. Note that you will also need to create a WB Games account. Once you have logged into both of your accounts, it is time to link them together. Simply follow these instructions to complete the process.
1) First, log open the Harry Potter Fan Club page and log into your account.
2) Now, answer all the questions and get sorted into a house.
3) You will also be able to perform a wand ceremony and receive your own wand.
4) Once you complete the previous steps, a new page will pop up. Here, you can either create a new account or log into your WB Games account. You will need to select sign-in if you have a WB Games Account or create one if you don’t.
5) Doing so will link your Wizarding World/Harry Potter Fan Club account to your WB Games account.
Since players will need to use a WB Games account to start playing Hogwarts Legacy, the above steps will link your Wizarding World account directly to the game. This means that you will not need to get sorted in a new house in a game, and your wand will also be transferred. Once you link both of your accounts, you will receive a message that will notify you that the process is successful. So, now you are all set to receive the rewards. Well, this also brings us to the end of the article. Stay tuned to Digi Statement for more such guides.