Roblox is an amazing game but lacks the graphics. Luckily, there is a way to get those realistic graphics in the game. RTX shaders will enable the graphics without putting an excessive load on your GPU. To increase the graphic experience, read through to install RTX shaders on Roblox Games.
Get the Reshade File
- Navigate to the website to download the Extravi Reshade file – Download Link
- Click on the Download button to get the zipped file.
- For your convenience, bring the downloaded folder to the Desktop.
- Extract the folder inside the zipped file onto your desktop.
- Inside the extracted folder, you will notice the Reshade setup file.
- Run the installer to begin the installation process.
- In the window to add the game, you have to paste the file location of the Roblox player.
- To get the complete path, right-click on the shortcut to Roblox player.
- Select the open file location and then from the address bar, select the entire path.
- Paste that file path in the box of the Reshade window.
- Press Enter to proceed.
- Now, select Roblox beta from the window and click on Open.
- Click on OpenGL and select yes.
- In the next popup, also select yes.
- The Reshade setup will start downloading files.
- Wait for it to finish the process. Now, click on Uncheck all and press OK.
- Close the setup window.
Enable RTX Shaders on Roblox
Now, you have to enable the graphics for the game.
- In the extracted folder of Reshade, select the reshade-shaders, Extravi’s reshade-preset, and opengl32.dll files.
- Copy the files and then head over to the file location of the Roblox player.
- Paste the three files in the game directory itself.
- All you have to do is launch the game.
To enable the RTX graphics mode, you will see an option on the top-left corner of the screen. Click on it to open the menu. Go to the Settings tab. Select the Overlay Key feature and press the home key to set it as Home. Now, click on the Effect Toggle key and then press the Home key to set the option as Home. Close the menu and you are good to go.
By setting both the options as Home, you will be able to toggle the overlay feature by simply pressing the Home key on your keyboard. A special thanks to Demon Clan for explaining all the steps on their YouTube video. You should check it out for a visual guide.